Supply Chain Management Facility
Supply Chain Management activities at the manufacturing
plant mainly include: Production Planning / Inventory
Control / Warehousing / Information Technology.
It coordinates with the Procurement Division for
timely availability of inputs and with Marketing
Department to make all products available timely,
as per the requirements, and distribution of products
to C & F Agents all over the country, and
of finished goods to Cargo Handling Agents for
Production Planning and Control ::
It is one of the core functions of all the manufacturing
- Production Planning
- Indent of raw material and packaging material.
- Inventory monitoring to meet with marketing
Raw Material Stores :: RM Stores
has 100% controlled environment storage for active
and inactive raw materials. Dispensing of raw
material as per prevailing cGMP norms and SOPs.
- Separate Areas like Receipt, Under Test and
Approved raw materials.
- 3 Separate Sampling Booths with Reverse Laminar
Air Flow System.
- 4 Dispensing Booths with Reverse Laminar
Air Flow System.
Packing Material Store ::
- Separate area for Receipt/ Under test and
- All packaging materials are stored as per
cGMP guidelines and procedures laid down in
- Maintaining controlled environment for primary
- Dispensing batch-wise as per SOPs.
Bonded Store Room (BSR) ::
- Formulations and API are kept in BSR in controlled
- Facilities are also available for cold chain
- The finished products are dispatched from
BSR to Duty Paid Store for Domestic sales after
compliance of Central Excise Duty formalities.
- Dispatches of finished goods to Cargo Handling
Agents for Exports
Duty Paid Store (DP Store) ::
- Storage facility available for controlled
condition and cold chain products.
- Country wide 22 C & F Agents catered
by DP stores.
- Promotional inputs dispatches to concerned
Marketing Field Force.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Store
(API Store) ::
- Activities similar to raw materials stores
of formulation plant are undertaken
- Caters to the requirements of API manufacturing
- Handles bulk storage of various chemicals,
solvents and hazardous materials
- Facility available to store the RMs in controlled
- Utmost care, safety precautions to maintain
better working conditions.
Information Technology (I.T.) ::
- Helps to maintain manufacturing and distribution
- EIS and MIS reports generated for analysis
and decision making